Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow

Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
   wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. -Psalm 51:7

Living in Ohio I see lots of snow.  As I was driving through town today, I though about the verse above.  I kept glancing down at all of the black snow along the road, and thinking how just days earlier how white it had been.  I pray and ask God to forgive me of all of my sins, he washes them away and I am whiter than snow.  Than life happens, plows come out and move the snow to the side of the road, cars go by and it all turns black.  So like tonight, God will again blanket the ground and roads with snow and cover all of dirt from the past few days.  I love when it first snows and everything looks so peaceful out, everything slows down.  Its like that on Sundays for me, during bible studies, and when I go to fellowship also. I feel great, white as snow.  Then slowly cars come by, sin creeps in and before I know it, I am all black again.  I talk to God, "Please take away my sins", and he washes it away again.  Thank you God for all you do for me!

Forever Changing,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment