Friday, February 18, 2011

God is Awesome


Jimmy and the kids :)
 So blessed!  I love when the weather is nice, it just reminds me of all of the great things God does for me.  He has blessed me in so many ways;

My family
God has given me a wonderful husband and best friend!  I am so thankful that he has a job and works so hard for us.  We are so blessed to have three healthy children.

My church
I love having a church that I can feel great about going to.  One that teaches from the bible and doesn't sugarcoat things.  One that has amazing fellowship!

My online support
I have the best Good Morning Girls and Bible in 90 day groups!  I love that I have accountability and all of the great new friends I have met through them :)  Getting to know all of them and their stories have brought me so much closer to God.

Homeschooling
I have to say that I couldn't have imagined a couple of years ago that I would be homeschooling my children, but now I really love it.  Like being able to take the kids to the park and meet up with daddy today for lunch!  I have found so many other mom's to help support me and love the decision we made to try it.  Again I am so thankful again that my husband works so hard so I can homeschool them!

There are many more things that I am thankful for but just thought I'd share a few today with you!  What are you thankful for today?

Forever Changing,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment