Friday, July 1, 2011

Feasting in Fellowship Fridays

I haven't done a recipe for a while but last night I made a simple, quick recipe and when my 7 year old asked if it was a recipe I would pass down to all my kids I thought I just might share it :)  I love that it is easy and so cheap to make and the kids and hubby LOVE it.

Ramen Noodle Meal
3 pkgs ramen noodles
2 cans mixed veggies
1 lb ground beef

Brown meat and prepare noodles according to pkg directions,
drain noodles and meat and mix together in serving bowl with veggies. 
I didn't cook the veggies because they warm up with the other things.  Serve hot!

This meal was for a family of 5!

Forever Changing,
Liz



1 comment:

  1. Your local answering service can set your company up with a tollfree as part of your call center or answering service account, making it easy to take your local company national.

    ReplyDelete